Grand Nana's 90th

Last weekend we took a trip to Edmonton for my Nana's 90th birthday. It was a wonderful get together and we all got to meet my 3 month old niece, Margaret, or Margot for short, like Grand Nana.

I'll go underneath the plane!

Jack fits in the overhead compartment.

Big boys sitting together.


Finally in Edmonton! Look at Nana and Margaret! Both doing wonderful!

Will and Jack loved their baby cousin.

Showing boys around town. The Funky Pickle, one of my old favorite haunts.

We had a big party with all of the family one night. Jeff served up the burgers.

Shaun, Margaret's father and Native Scot, came in with the bagpipes to Grandnana's delight (also a Scot!).

This kid can dance to anything.

My dad and his sister (Grandnana's kids).

My sister Jennie and baby Margot.

Dad and Nana and Mom.

Our little family minus Jack who was hiding in the basement.

The next day there was a big party for Nana and her friends. jack was forced to get in some photos.

Auntie Pam brought stickers to keep the boys busy.

Cake helped too!

Shaun, Jennie, Margot and Margot!

My whole family! Only my brother and his wife were missing!
And, last but not least, we spent the night with my friend Erin and her boys. Fun! The kids were old friends in no time.

Comments

Peggy said…
i love that jack is wearing his harry potter specs on the plane.