Visit With Nana and Papa

My mom and dad came to visit for two weeks. They babysat the kids while I was at worked, painted, reorganized my drawers and had a good old time. I hardly got any photos. I was either at work or in bed with a stomach bug, but we had a great time and they boys miss their grandparents already!

Celebrating Nana's birthday.

We miss you guys!

Papa was great for playing with. He had all sorts of crazy imaginative games going on all the time that the kids loved.

Will helped Nana fix mom's kitchen drawers.

Mmmm... and our favorite treat., this yummy Spanakapita!

YUM!!

Comments

Wow everyone looks great (as usual)!
Ross Stirling said…
Your mom is the nicest person in the world. We've had a few interns from the UofA, and it reminds me of visiting her at the coop office.