Florida in Photos

Will loved the golf cart, and the trip to the ice water machine!

Cuddlin' with Paul and Laura!

I've figured out this golf thing... the ball goes in the hole!

Jack is figuring out what game to play next with Auntie Jennie. They were best buddies!

Hmm, looks like there are some good things to eat here!

I love my Papa!

In the pool with Nana and Papa.

Golf cart ride, boys vs girls.

I am so cool!

Swimming with Nana.

Happy Birthday Nana!

Waking up the grandparents.

Beach day!

Playing Egypt, here are the pyramids and the sphinx.

Jennie and Jack exchange accessories.

Warm water, lots of fun.

Golfing again.

Papa, I love you!

Trip to the Ft. Myers museum. Jack was totally into the exhibits, will was so excited to be walking somewhere other than Nana and Papa's house.

Ancient Egypt King Tut exhibit.

Jennie and Jack took a quick trip to Egypt.

Jennie and Shaun at Chuck E. Cheese.

Will totally loved all the action.

Jack thought it was too noisy, but did have fun crashing this car!

Comments

Wow, I think your parents found the fountain of youth in FL. I'm some how not surprised that Jennie and Jack are kindred spirits!
chenoa said…
What a fun family holiday! Pool, golf, beach, good food, doting grandparents, aunties and uncles...nicely done!