July 2010 in Fairbanks

Jack and Will and I are in Florida for the end of July but we spent 3 happy weeks in Fairbanks this July! We got out just as the rainy season began. Jeff has been working on the deck railing. It is a huge deck and a huge job! The boys have been foraging in the raspberry patch. We have even made it blueberry picking. We have had a bunch of visitors, including Kiah, Adella, and Braith, Jack lost another tooth, and Will has turned into a little mimic. Monkey see, monkey do, all the time. Summer is fun in Fairbanks!
Here are some photos of our activities.

Will isn't too young for power tools and a job! Jeff needs all the help he can get.

The cable rail is going up!

Will takes the laid back "bring them to me" approach to blueberry picking.

Jack is part bear.

Yeah! The tooth fairy remembered!

Brave boy trying a fresh roll at a Thai restaurant.

I am gorgeous! Give me some love!

Cheerio finger.

Feeding Jasper.

Playing pirate ship with Jack. Naked.

At the train table with Kiah, Adella, and Braith as well as Ezzy and Eli!

I love this! I am the perfect age for the train table.

Jack rockin out at a library concert.

Trip to Alaskaland and the train with our visitors... on a rainy day.

Don't they look like they miss Fairbanks?

All dressed up for a Pioneer Days party. Jack and will are Sheriff and Deputy.

Happy Birthday Mom! Yep, 35. Here I am opening Jack's present. Some tiny home-made spider monkeys. Just what I always wanted!

Oooh! An Italian purse.

Birthday dinner with Brad and Janet & gang, and Ann and her kids who were vising from Gakona. Ann made me a yummy caramel chocolate cake!

Comments

Astrid said…
that is one HUGE and AWESOME deck!
marni said…
NICE FENCE! I am very glad to see that your porch is that much safer. I can't wait to see your house once it is all done. Madeleine told me today that she should go to Alaska because Eleanor got to go.
chenoa said…
Home made spider monkeys AND an Italian purse? Great haul this year Julie. Happy Birthday!