Trip to Anchorage

We were in Anchorage last week for an archaeology conference. Jeff and I traded kid watching and attending the meetings. We both gave papers in the same session, but luckily they were at different times. On my kid days we did lots of fun things.. the kid gym, H2Oasis water park, and a trip to the museum. No photos from the pool, but here are my happy guys at the gym! Will is still army crawling, but while we were in Anchorage he got his top 2 teeth, learned how to get into sitting position from his tummy, and learned how to pull to stand. Busy boy!

Jack gets brave and dives into the foam.

Hey! You could lose me in here!

Happy brothers.

Peek-A-Boo!

We went to see the Star Wars exhibit with Elsa, Kaya, and Jesse.

Very cool... a bit old for my crew, but we managed to have fun.

Jack and Kaya got into the spirit of things!

Comments