While My Parents were in Fairbanks

My parents have been back in chilly Florida for a couple of weeks now and I am finally finishing up their visit on the blog! We spent most of the time at home because they just wanted to play with the kids and help with the home improvement projects. My dad painted the entire upstairs, one room each day. Thanks Papa! My mom made curtains and a bedspread for Jack's room, and most important, a Scooby Doo pillow case. They worked very hard and had a great time with the kids. Nana and Papa loved our view and wood stove.

Smiley Will!

My mom went on an ABC playdate with the boys and me.

Nana was excited to meet the girlfriends- Kalena and Olive.

We also sorted Jack's lego.

Proof of painting!

Thanks for surviving the cold weather Nana and Papa! We loved having you visit!

Comments

sounds awesome -- we've had many grandparent/home improvement visits over the past 6+ years too -- Love them!
Great shirt there Mr.Esdale! It's a classic!!