Half Birthdays

Jack and Will celebrated their half birthdays this past week.
Jack turned 4.5 on the 9th and took cupcakes to school (summer birthday kids get to pick a day to celebrate during the school year). Ducky cupcakes because Jack is "into duckies" right now. Will is now 6 months old! 17 lbs 8 oz...my aching back and shoulders! Will is getting really fun. So happy and squirmy and grabby.

Grabbing toes, new trick!

The kids mostly ate the icing off and threw out the cake part... glad I made a mix!

The preschool girls seem to like Jack!

This is a lego creation with a story. Uncle Paul and Laura just moved into a new house. They are in a cabin in a park where they are acting as caretakers. This is Jack's version of their house.

Comments

Great job on the cup cakes Julie! I love Uncle Paul's house, I loved making Lego houses as a kid, I hoped I could relive my childhood fun with Ben but he prefers to make Lego airplanes. I can't believe that in just 6 months you'll have a 5 year old and a 1 year old! Yikes!
Trish Dihle said…
Love the picture with Will and Jack. The cupcakes are a spectacular work of art.