Ice Puppies!!

And so it begins. Another generation of hockey players is being born. Jack started Ice Puppies last weekend. Four year olds that can barely skate. It is pretty funny. A few tears the first day, but 1.5 hrs of skating the next and no complaints so it was successful over all! Twice a weekend! Am I ready for all this?

My ice puppy. I hope his team jersey fits better!

Puppy off the ice with friend Aden. We know about 5 other kids on the team!

The best part of Ice Puppies? The gear. Jack feels so strong!

This week the boys got their very own Ice Puppy socks and jerseys.

#17, leaning heavy on the bucket but happy to be on the ice!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cute! I'm not sure I'd be ready for all that gear and two days on the weekend! But, I'm not an any generation hockey player --- although I love to watch!!

Janet and crew