Wild Child of the Summer

It is great having some property and not living near any busy roads during the summer... Jack can run around in the nude, pick raspberries, make mud pies, and have a great old time, all with little mom interference. The renos make indoor space tight, but that is not a problem when you have such a big outdoor playground! We are having a great summer. Lots of sun and hot weather. Too bad it won't last long!

Sleeping under the stairs when we had a bunch of company.

Raspberry picking.

Playing in the new sandbox, before it was filled with sand.

Making forts in the buff...

I love summer!

Comments

Oh boy! I think we need to come visit and pick berries! However, I think I'll keep on my clothes :)
Astrid said…
Sleeping under the stairs? Just like Harry Potter!
Peggy said…
I was thinking of Harry too. What a great spot to make a kid hideout even when the house is all done. I always wanted something like that when i was a kid.
Wow! What a great summer Jack is having!